6.02.2015

25 FILIPINO YOUTUBERS (Part 1)



A video compilation of Filipino / Filipina Youtubers that I personally recommend to YOU. (Part 1)

The reason I made this video is to make them see that we have small / underrated Filipino Youtubers here that are as talented, awesome, beautiful, funny, cute, amazing as the other famous youtubers. It's time to appreciate what we have! Nobody will stop you to watch Pewds, Ryan Higa, Jenna Marbles ♥ and other youtubers, Just remember we have Filipino Youtubers here :) I hope this video finds you and make you aware of the existence of these youtubers. I'm pretty sure you'll like some of them or all of them! Have a great day :) #SupportFilipinoYoutubers #SupportFilipinoVloggers • Mic Delgado ▲

• S U P P O R T  F I L I P I N O Y O U T U B E R S •
► S K Y  D I E M E • http://youtube.com/skydieme
► N I T C H  V E C E S • http://youtube.com/vecesnitchen
► P U S H E R  E A R L • http://youtube.com/channel/UC78SzWjZTbRZmTRYzfB3AVQ
► E M I L Y N • http://youtube.com/emilynofficial
► M H O W N A I • https://youtube.com/mhownai
► C L A R O  S A P L A L A  | | | • https://youtube.com/PrinceLynx08
► A R A H  V I R T U C I O • https://youtube.com/arahvirtucio02
► B E A  E S P I R I T U • http://youtube.com/beeespiritu
► A I R T V • https://youtube.com/AirTVChannel6
► P A M E L A  D E  A R C E • http://youtube.com/ellaxbeauty
► K R I S T I N E  B A U T O • http://youtube.com/xokisstine
► B R E A D F A R K • https://youtube.com/channel/UCSTL2c-n6qWpu9Y09aVOd5w
► R A P P L • https://youtube.com/rappl
► B A N A N A N A R A H • https://youtube.com/BananaNarah
► T H E  T H R I F T Y H A N N A K O • https://www.youtube.com/user/TheThriftyHannako
► J O S H U A  T I M O T H Y • https://youtube.com/channel/UCauNKSBHNQrKqJF9IqckAGA
► O H N A  Q U I A M B A O • https://youtube.com/ohnoitsohna
► T H E  0 9  H A R L E M • https://youtube.com/The09HARLEM
► M A E  M A N E J A • https://youtube.com/justsayyes101
► D A A W E S O M E N E S S • https://youtube.com/ArwayneColomaTV
► M A R J I O  I S H I B A S H I • http://youtube.com/MarjioIshibashi
► H Y P E R G A B • https://youtube.com/channel/UC1po-8obZk1-OMGS5mp4llA
► V A S H  K O I • https://youtube.com/vashlove029
► P A U K I C H I • http://youtube.com/PauKichi

P.S. If you're a Filipino Youtuber or you know a Filipino Youtuber, message me and I'll include you/them to the next compilation! ♥

• M O R E  V I D E O S •
▲ P A S T • http://bit.ly/PASTMic
▲ F U T U R E • http://bit.ly/FUTUREMic
▲ T H E 2 5 L I S T • http://bit.ly/THE25LISTMic
▲ F U N N Y / C O M E D Y • http://bit.ly/FUNNYMic
▲ T H E B E S T O F M I C • http://bit.ly/THEBESTOFMic
▲ C H A L L E N G E S / D A R E S • http://bit.ly/CHALLENGEMic
▲ F U S I O N / C O L L A B O R A T I O N • http://bit.ly/FUSIONMic

• O F F I C I A L  M I C •
▲ Y O U T U B E • http://youtube.com/MicDelgado
▲ F A C E B O O K • http://fb.com/MicDelgado
▲ I N S T A G R A M • http://instagram.com/MicDelgado
▲ T W I T T E R • http://twitter.com/MicYoutuber
▲ P A G E • http://fb.com/MicYoutuber